Nutrition counseling and diet therapy
Maryam Emadi (Nutrition and Diet Treatment Consultant from Shahid Beheshti University)
field of activity:
- Nutrition and diet therapy for fitness
- Topical slimming with hydrotherapy device
- Control of overeating and anorexia nervosa
- Proper nutrition before pregnancy
- Nutrition and treatment regimen during pregnancy and lactation
- Post-pregnancy fitness
- Nutrition monitoring and support for children and adolescents
- Aging nutrition
- Nutrition in chronic diseases: diabetes, cardiovascular, renal, fatty liver and so on
We want to be by your side without obsessive eating, as a compassionate but aware companion.
Items included in our program:
- Complete a complete record of medical history
- Examining mental, family and work conditions
- Create a sense of calm and security with the consulting team
- Individual or group counseling based on the counselor’s diagnosis and the individual’s desire
- Accompanying step-by-step consultants
- Provide a completely individual diet plan in accordance with physical, mental and environmental conditions
- Create a quiet place to express concerns and investigate the causes of past failure
- Our group does not give you medicine and reduces the medicine you take.
- We just share our experiences and help you be a good mentor to yourself and your family.
- We do not have a good middle calorie with dietary restrictions and obsessive counting. Our emphasis is on knowing the type and amount of food.
- Our goal is health, appropriate weight, comfortable and sufficient sleep, feeling good and pleasant, and finally your satisfaction.
- Special water sports, especially for people who have spine problems and little physical activity.
- Daily recommendations and a regular schedule to correct bad habits and implement good habits
- Weekly group sessions to share experiences
- Monthly workshops according to personal needs
- Slimming machines
- LPG slimming machine
- PowerShape slimming machine
- RF slimming machine
- Cavitation slimming machine
- Slimming surgeries
We all need physical activity with every physical and mental condition. Proper mobility and exercise not only guarantees health but also brings vitality and freshness. In this series, specialized advice in the field of sports medicine, exercise therapy and manual therapy (manual therapies) with the help of physical education specialists and corrective movements is provided to esteemed clients.
Provide sports program for:
- Weight loss and fitness
- The elderly and pregnant women
- Exercise and rehabilitation in a variety of orthopedic and neurological diseases
Exercise counseling and corrective movements
field of activity:
Training and correction program
- Sports medicine
- Exercise therapy
- Manual therapy (manual therapies) The most important goal: pain relief, improvement and objective modification of physical function and promotion of vital capacities
- Procedure after medical and functional examinations
- Shortened muscle tension
- Strengthen weakened muscles
- Starting from simple to complex components
- The ultimate goal: gaining proper height and normal function