Cosmetic surgery is performed by a plastic surgeon, and the surgeon’s expertise and experience in selecting the right candidate and achieving the desired result is very important.
According to global statistics, in terms of the number of cosmetic surgeries, Iran is among the top 10 countries in the world. Among cosmetic surgeries in Iran, rhinoplasty is the most common and fat injection, fat removal (liposuction) and breast surgery are also among the most common surgeries in Iran. are.
How do we know if we are a good candidate for cosmetic surgery?
To select a candidate for cosmetic surgery, pre-surgery counseling sessions are essential for both the patient and the surgeon. Medical records, psychological, economic and social status of the person should be reviewed and the best decision should be made at the discretion of the physician and the individual.
Cosmetic surgery is divided into how many categories?
- Facial Beauty
- Beauty of chin and neck
- Beauty of the abdomen, sides and back
- Breast beauty
- The beauty of arms and thighs
- Women’s beauty
- Face lift
- Forehead and eyebrow lift
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Fat Injection
- Upper lip lift (central lip lift)
- Chal cheeks
- Chin prosthesis
Beauty of chin and neck
- Liposuction with a tummy tuck
- Chin and neck surgery
- Neck lift
Beauty of the abdomen, sides and back
- Abdominal fat removal (lipomatic)
- Abdominal cosmetic surgery (abdominoplasty)
- Side drain fat
- Breast reduction (mammoplasty)
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Breast prosthesis
- Injection of fat into the breast
Beauty of arms and thighs
- Lipomatic arms
- Arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Lipomatic thighs
- Thigh Lift
- Vaginal cosmetic surgery and labiaplasty (shrinking the outer edges of the vagina)
- Fat Graft fat injection into the external genitalia (labia major)